Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Monday, March 25, 2019

Cruising the North Atlantic Ocean

It's been another surprisingly smooth sailing day. It has been hot, sunny and mostly calm seas. We did not have a good sunset tonight. They are holding stargazing tonight and tomorrow night after 9pm. Reflections specifically mentions the Milky Way and that's all we've been looking for without seeing it so I guess we'll give it another try or 2 for a final good view of the Milky Way. Stay tuned.

Reflections said that Marketplace would feature American Classics for lunch buffet. They carved a turkey and had a pot of beef chili and fried chicken. I ate a salad. They had a pot of jambalaya but somehow Clay missed it. We both had a cornbread muffin.

It is time for me to finally write about my addiction. It stared last fall when I had some dead time doing laundry. I had Clay's old Surface then and it had a big orange square on the first screen that when I clicked it out of curiosity turned out to be a game. Candy Crush Soda Saga. When Clay replaced the broken Surface with my own Surface Go at Christmas, I insisted he install the game. I've played over 430 rounds since then. It is different than the one he had on his old Surface in that it is even more addictive. It even taunts me when I am away for hours. I can't stop moving those candies around! Now you know what I've been doing with all my free time.

The frigate bird was last seen joining a group of black birds in the distance off the starboard side and heading back south.