Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Monday, September 25, 2017

Sea Day 7

I had trouble with the tremor letting me go to sleep again last night and so I was still asleep at 8:30am today when Clay started turning on lights to wake me. If I'd slept much longer we'd have missed breakfast.

The ship has been rocking pretty good all day though as the Captain predicted we skirted TS Pilar. We could see it ahead before sunset last night and it looked scary but it was traveling away from our path. Lucky.

We had breakfast in Terrace. Killed time in Horizons. Had lunch at the Asian buffet in Terrace. We went to the big screen popcorn movie in Regatta Lounge at 1:30pm. Julie James was our CD on Sirena for circle Australia and she did these afternoon sea day movies then too. The last CD on Regatta didn't do them. I can't imagine a good reason not to show the popcorn movies on sea days.

We have a reservation at Polo Grill at 6:30pm. Bad news is that it is aft on deck 10 so we'll really feel the rolling.

I broke the clasp on my diamond pendant necklace the other day. I also recently noted that the front stairwell carpet here is red and the rear stairwell carpet is blue. That is a good way to remember which end of the ship you are in. I don't know if it is true on the other O ships. If it is we can't recall from earlier this year on Sirena.

It has been a quiet and lazy day. Tomorrow mid-day we arrive at Acapulco, our last Mexican port.