Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Cruising the Tasman Sea, Day Two

Clay was up very early again today for his deck walk. He woke me just before 7am. Seas are a bit rougher today at 6 to 8 feet. There was a new style all oat granola at Marketplace after 8am along with the 2 with dried fruits. I like all oats and I hope we keep it.

This morning 10:30am to 11 am needlepoint kits were handed out to those who lined up. I was early by at least 15 minutes and was about 30th in line. I left with my half-specs kit before 10:30 am and there were fewer than a dozen people in line. I guess they still had to stay there until 11 am. It wasn't the line up of the last cruise though.

We had Magic Castle at Sea tickets for this afternoon's first show. For reasons that remain unknown, Clay took the tickets off the wall and put them in his pocket after lunch. I asked him to confirm the time on them several times. For whatever reason, we both thought it was 3:30 pm. Clay never took the tickets out of his pocket when I asked him the time. We got to Pulse at 3:15 pm and no one was there because the show started at 3pm. We missed it and the 2:30 pm movie I had wanted to see.

We must have adjusted course slightly to the south because our balcony is getting too much sun to spend a lot of time out there for me anyway. Clay has tanned or is as he's already burned & peeled. He's out there a lot today anyway.

It is casual tonight. We'll be going to Waterside for dinner even though neither of us see anything on the menu that sounds good. The last thing on our agenda today if we can manage to remember it this time, is a cocktail party hosted by Signatures. Our booking TA is a member of Signature network. This WC is a Signature hosted cruise. We missed the first cocktail party they invited us to. So we'll see this time.

We move the clocks back another hour tonight to get to Sydney time. Sydney sail in should start tomorrow at 2pm or so for anchorage at 3 pm. We have Sydney Opera house symphony tickets for 8pm.