Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Friday, May 18, 2018

Old Albemarle Boat Trip

We're home! Here is a spoiler alert since I haven't posted any blog entries yet, we had a great trip but were in a wreck driving home. We're fine but sore and bruised. The car won't be coming home for a while, if ever. We sold my car, our second car, last month to my brother Matt, so this left us with no cars! We've spent the past week dealing with wreckers, salvage yards for storage, body shops, insurance companies and car dealers. I'm sure it could have been much worse. It still might be. We picked up our new Kia Niro EX plug-in hybrid today. It will serve as our new main car. The fate of the Hyundai Elantra is yet to be determined. This is the 3rd time that car has been hit by someone or something else and we're feeling it is too unlucky to keep it. We'll see.

In the meantime, here is a map of our trip until I get to posting daily entries with photos.