Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Friday, April 7, 2017

Sea Day 14

It has been an okay sailing day to finish off this circumnavigation. Not too rough, not too smooth. Hopefully, something for everyone. It started off great. I woke about 7am. Clay had his tablet in bed so I have no idea how long he'd been up. I got up and used the bathroom, then came out and opened the curtains. We were facing east and heading north and the sun was well above the horizon. Then I turned my head a little to the right and there in the center of my balcony view were a bunch of jumping dolphins. Good morning dolphins! That was all the wildlife for the day except for birds.

We went up to Terrace for breakfast. We went to the ship's Country Fair fromm 10:30am to 11:30am. We played all the games except the Whack a Mole with waiters as it seemed too cruel and violent. We took our tickets that we'd won to Sirena Lounge after 11:30am for the drawings and while except for the spa the prizes were not great, we won nothing. We went up to Terrace for lunch. At 1:30pm, we went back to Sirena Lounge for a popcorn movie. It was Collateral Beautry. We hadn't seen it. It was good, I thought. If it doesn't get any rougher, we'll go up to Terrace for dinner.

Our Internet account says we have 18 hours or so left on it. Tomorrow is our last day. We'll tender to Eden, our final port. It was an historic whaling town. We have no plans here so we'll see what happens. I do know packing will be involved as suitcases have to be out by 10pm.

I will post this now, assuming that the sun will set in less than an hour and nothing noteworthy will happen.