Little Bob hits the road

Little Bob hits the road
Little Bob hits the road

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update

As you can tell from reading along, the disparity between the date documented and the date posted keeps getting bigger! I want to say I am working hard on this and my only excuse was taking the first week back from Alaska off with a cold. Since then, I had a couple of bad days the next week due to a failed pill trial. I saw Dr. Carnes on 9/16 and asked him about Mom's recommendation of taking CoQ10. He thought that was a good idea. I took it for a week, and it enhanced or strengthened the tremor to the point I couldn't mouse or knit. I stopped the CoQ10 and the tremor has fallen back off to about where it was on 9/16. Dr. Carnes considers my Parkinson's Disease progression stable at this point and is not trying a new drug now. That is a good thing. I will see him again in December.

So, what is really slowing me down on getting the blog postings finished while I should be getting ready for our next trip to the Canadian Maritimes? Clay has booked 2 more trips while I am working at this! We now have a week booked in Las Vegas for Cirque du Soleil shows (that's on me!) and a week booked in Las Angeles because we've never been to Disneyland (that's all Clay!). I am thinking that this is what his retirement looks like...

Back tomorrow to finish off the Alaska trip blog!